Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Shipping & Delivery
For current transit times, please refer to the table below.
|Denmark, Sweden||5-8 days|
- Go to Track My Order.
- Grab the tracking number from the shipment sent confirmation email that was sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org. It should start with TYPQMRN.
- Fill in the zip/postal code that was used in the shipping address information for your order.
At the time being, we deliver in the France, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Sweden. More countries will be added to this list in the near future, so stay in the loop by following us on social media!
Yes! One of the things our customers love about Cream Deluxe is the free shipping that we offer for each and every one of their orders. This means that when ordering Cream Deluxe, you don’t need to worry about extra delivery costs at all – through the whole of Europe!
- Once your payment has been processed, you will automatically receive an email with the order confirmation.
- When the order has been received by our team, we will manually prepare your package and send you a confirmation that we packed your order along with your invoice. Your order will be shipped on this day.
- Once your order is in the hands of the carrier, you should expect to receive an email with the track and trace information of your order from ShippyPro.
- Use Track My Order to track your order.
Packages with faulty products can be sent back within 14 days of the initial purchase date on costs of the buyer (sorry we’re not Zalando).
A replacing product will then be sent back to you within 10 working days after receiving the faulty product package back confirmed by both the Track & Trace of the carrier company and Rainbow Commerce B.V. as Cream Deluxe.
We don’t refund money. We only send replacement products.
Payment & Wholesale
Our webshop service is for customers who want to purchase Cream Deluxe in small quantities. It allows you to order from as little as one cream charger to 48 cream chargers.
To use this service, you have to register for our wholesale services. Send us your company details and verification documents including the company’s EU VAT number, Chamber of Commerce Certificate and the account holder’s Passport copy, which will be verified before the registration can be approved.
If you are a business and require a larger quantity, please register request a Cream Deluxe wholesale quote. Larger quantities can only be dispatched to a registered business. We use a secure verification system of the documents submitted during the wholesale registration process.