Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Shipping & Delivery
For current transit times, please refer to the table below.
|Denmark, Sweden||3-4 days|
At the time being, we deliver in the France, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Sweden. More countries will be added to this list in the near future, so stay in the loop by following us on social media!
- Go to https://www.trackyourparcel.eu/
- Enter your country of delivery.
- Enter your order number. This number is in the title of your order confirmation email.
- Enter your postal code.
Yes! One of the things our customers love about Cream Deluxe is the free shipping that we offer for each and every one of their orders. This means that when ordering Cream Deluxe, you don’t need to worry about extra delivery costs at all!
- Once your payment has been processed, you will automatically receive an email with the order confirmation.
- When the order has been received by our team, we will manually prepare your package and send you a confirmation that we packed your order along with your invoice. Your order will be shipped on this day.
- Once your order is in the hands of the carrier, you should expect to receive an email with the track and trace information of your order from ShippyPro.
Packages can be sent back within 14 days of the initial purchase date on costs of the buyer (sorry we’re not Zalando).
Money will then be returned within 10 working days after receiving the package back confirmed by both the Track & Trace of the carrier company and Rainbow Commerce B.V. as Cream Deluxe.
Payment & Wholesale
Our webshop service is for customers who want to purchase Cream Deluxe in small quantities. It allows you to order from as little as one cream charger to 48 cream chargers.
Our wholesale service is available for customers who want to purchase large quantities for their business. It allows them to order as many as 4 pallets (1728 cream chargers) as well as gain the advantage of 0% VAT in their purchase.
To use this service, you have to register for our wholesale services, entering your company details and verification documents including the company’s EU VAT number, Chamber of Commerce Certificate and the account holder’s Passport copy, which will be verified before the registration can be approved.
If you are a business and require a larger quantity, please register for a Wholesale account. Larger quantities can only be dispatched to a registered business. We use a secure verification system of the documents submitted during the Wholesale registration process.
We use a secure checkout system in which you can enter your card details and pay. The transaction must first be successful before the order is confirmed by our system.
Accepted payment methods:
- Direct bank transfer: Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference.
Our bank details:
Holder: Rainbow Commerce B.VIBAN: BE16 9671 4721 8074
- PayPal: Have a PayPal account? Make your transaction through PayPal’s highly secure and encrypted, anti-fraud system to protect your financial details at all times. You can also pay with credit card through PayPal.
- Amazon Pay: Have an Amazon account? Sign in to their secure server and pay with your Amazon account.